Thursday, April 2, 2009

Einstein for dummies... wait, a little less dummy please

Strangely, even after 30 minutes on Wikipedia, I still don't understand quantum mechanics.

I'm trying to figure out how/why my shiny new faster-than-light radio can't work given that all my quantums are entangled and I've got the "spooky" knob on my action at a distance cranked all the way up.

The Simple English Wikipedia tries to help but falls short. I need some of Albert's pre-tween publications or something? :)

1 comment:

BrotherBemused said...

Hey, if you can't grasp Einstein's theory is thirty minutes, I say FOHGETABOUDIT! My latest encounter with the dear prof was a billboard promoting I-don't-remember-what that quoted Einstein as having said, "Wish I thought of that!" Since this is an incomplete sentence or worse, it leads me to believe that the author was something less than a genius, and could have benefited from one of those Dummy books on English...