Saturday, November 8, 2008

Undead source code

I wrote a little web tool in 2000 while Justin Hopkins was interning with me. I used it for a couple months, then forgot about it. Then, suddenly:

On Jan 14, 2005, at 2:47 PM, Wayne & Susie Griswold wrote:
> Jay, where's my friend the Optimal Bitmask Thingy?
> I can't live without it and the link doesn't work anymore!

-laugh- Someone uses that? I fixed the link.

Then I forgot about it again.

On Nov 6, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Wayne & Susie Griswold wrote:
> Jay, it's been a few years, but when I went looking for my
> favorite bitmask tool, the Optimal Bitmask Thingy, it was
> gone!!! Can you make the link work again? Please?

-laugh- Raised from the dead again:

Jay's IP Optimum Bitmask Thingy

Justin and Josh might get a kick out of the fact that this tool
refuses to die, 9 years later. :)

Enjoy. :)

No comments: